Room: Exhibit Hall 1
CT brain perfusion plays a critical role in informing treatment decisions for brain emergencies such as stroke, and the systems that generate these 4D quantitative images are the theme for the 2019 Exhibit Hall Guided Tours in Diagnostic Imaging. The guided tours will begin with an introduction to CT perfusion imaging of the head from the tour leader. Following the tour leaderâ€™s presentation, participants in the guided tours will split into groups led by a tour guide to participating vendors, who will demonstrate their CT perfusion solutions. Each vendor will present educational information about CT brain perfusion to the guided tour participants.
1. Indications for CT brain perfusion
2. Acquisition techniques
3. Image processing techniques
4. Image quantification
1. Describe clinical situations where the use of CT perfusion brain imaging is appropriate.
2. Understand how CT perfusion images are acquired and processed.
3. Give examples of quantitative results derived from CT brain perfusion.
Funding Support, Disclosures, and Conflict of Interest: Ohio State University has an institutional research agreement with Siemens.